Netgear Router DG834Gv5 is widely preferred by users across the globe. It plugs into the ADSL line directly. So, there’s no need for a separate modem. You can easily share the ADSL connection with your office or home computers. In addition, the Netgear DG834Gv5 is compatible with 802.11b wireless networks. Its Firewall and WPA-PSK encryption also protect you from intruders.
Nevertheless, users often fail to remember the password of their Netgear routers. They may have lost the password required to access the internet. In that case, you must be searching for a reliable support to fix Netgear Router password.
If you’ve forgotten or lost the password of your Netgear router and facing difficulty in accessing the internet then the only option left for you is Reset a Netgear Router DG834Gv5 or DGN2000 Password to its default factory settings.
Reasons You Might Want To Reset Netgear Router Password
There might be several reasons because of which you might need to reset Netgear Router DG834Gv5 password.
- In case you have forgotten the password, you might face difficulties to reset it.
- If you are having problems with the internet connection, you might want to reset the password as well.
- Also, if there are network issues or you can’t get the internet speed after you have upgraded your internet speed, it can be a wise decision to reset the password.
- Often, you may have lost the internet connection while working. In that case, the Netgear router may be unable to connect to the internet altogether. You may need to reset the password in that scenario as well.
- There’s a chance that someone else set the password for you previously. You might not know the password. As a result, it can also enable you to reset Netgear Router DG834Gv5 password.
- Furthermore, you may need to block some unauthorized users from using your network connection unethically.
Steps to Reset Netgear Router DG834Gv5 or DGN2000 Password
You need to follow any one of the two methods given below to Reset a Netgear Router.
Step 1: Reset a DG834Gv5 or DGN2000 Netgear Router
- Find the buttons on the back side of the router named “WPS” and “Wireless”.
- Push both the “WPS” and “Wireless” buttons at the similar time for five seconds. The routers will now restart.
- Log in to the router on your PC by using the default username and password of Netgear router.
- The default username is “admin” and the default password is “1234.”
- Congrats! You will now log in to the Netgear router.
Step 2: Reset Netgear Routers Having Button on its Rear Panel
- Find the reset button at the back side of your Netgear router.
- Then use a pen to push and hold the reset button for up to ten seconds.
- The next step is to release the reset button. Now the Netgear router will restart.
- Log in to the Netgear router on your PC by using the default username and password of Netgear router.
- “Admin” is the default username and password is “1234”.
- Wait for few seconds so that the router will accept your sign-in credentials.
Alternate Method To Reset A Netgear Router Password
If you reset the password of Netgear Router DG834Gv5, you will be able to log into your router and then make changes to the settings and preferences. In order to do so, you need to restore the router’s default settings. You will need to follow any of the two methods mentioned below to reset the password.
Firstly, you will need to find the buttons named ‘WPS’ and ‘Wireless’ on the back side of the router. After that, you need to push both the buttons for five seconds. Then, you will see that the router will restart. After that, you will have to log in to the router from your computer. For doing that, you will have to use the default username and password of your router. Then, you will be allowed to log in to your Netgear router.
In the next method, you will need to find the reset button at the back side of your router. After that, push and hold the button for at least 10 seconds by using a pen. Then, you are supposed to release the reset button. As a result, you will see the Netgear router to restart. After that, you will need to log in to the router with the default username and password on your system as the next step. Wait for a few minutes before checking whether the process has finished or not.
By following the methods mentioned above, you can Reset a Netgear Router DG834Gv5 or DGN2000 Password.
Why Should You Call Us?
If you are looking to Change Netgear Router Password then please get in touch with our Netgear Router support team to get the best customer support service at highly reasonable charges.
You may not be able to reset the password on your own if you are not familiar with the technicalities that come along with it. They know exactly how to reset the Netgear Router DG834Gv5 password in case you have forgotten or lost it. Nonetheless, there is more than one way of reaching us. You will be able to give us a quick call at Netgear Customer Support Number +1-800-335-8177 and let us know your queries. You can also send us a mail elaborating the necessary details of your issues and we will surely get back to you with appropriate replies. If it is more convenient for you to chat with us via our live chat facility, you can go for it as well. You can be certain that our executives and technicians will reply back to you without delay.