The intermittent Wi-Fi connection errors are happens due to local environmental factors which impact the Wi-Fi signal. This blog assists you How To Resolve Intermittent Wi-Fi Connections Issue in Netgear Router?
Symptoms of this issue:
Wi-Fi devices can intermittently disconnect from the Wi-Fi network, contrary to this wired devices are connected and working perfectly. For exceptional and 24/7/365 instant tech support for Netgear Routers call Netgear Router Technical Support @ +1-800-335-8177
Steps to Resolve Intermittent Wi-Fi Connections Issue in Netgear Router
- Don’t keep your router too far from your computer instead for a strong Wi-Fi signal keep your router close to your computer.
- Few cable modems can interrupt the wireless signal of the router, so it is good for you to keep the router a minimum of three feet away from the modem.
- The higher number of devices which are sharing the Wi-Fi network, the reduced bandwidth is available for every device to use. One or two devices may be utilizes the more bandwidth. Try disconnecting few of the devices to enhance the performance of different devices.
- Keep all the Wi-Fi gadgets away from different transmitting devices, or switch them off when they are not in use.
- Always mount your Netgear router vertically with the help of special brackets which are shipped with it.
We are providing services for all types of Netgear routers available in the market by delivering users round the clock service. So, if you are facing technical issues with your Netgear Router, then dial our Netgear Router Customer Support +1-800-335-8177 and we are here to assist you in repairing all types of Netgear Router issues at highly reasonable prices.
So, hurry up and get in touch with us. We are known as one of the renowned Netgear router customer support services professionals, with high caliber, skills and rich experience in solving Netgear router critical issues.